Work From Home
Dell Is Hiring a Remote Data Center Sales Specialist in Miami, Florida
Can we just skip the whole, “Dude, you’re getting a job”? Thanks.
The computer giant Dell is hiring a data center sales specialist who’ll become an expert in a limited number of specialized products. For this job, you’ll need expert-level oral, written and presentation skills since you’ll be interacting with upper leadership, vendors and clients.
The post says the ideal candidate will be based in Miami, Florida.
Data center sales specialist at Dell
Pay: Not specified
- Growing territory/account base by partnering with direct sales account execs.
- Managing accounts, including sales forecasting.
- Leading data center sales process based on customers’ business needs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Extensive knowledge of contract interpretation and negotiation.
- In-depth understanding of strategic planning and project management.
- Five years of experience in sales.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Health and wellness program
- Discounts on Dell products
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.