Work From Home
Dell Is Looking for Sales Execs in Five Cities (Product Discounts Included)
Dude, you’re getting a job.
Expect that joke to come up a lot should you accept one of these sales roles at Dell.
The computer giant is hiring territory account executives to manage medium business accounts in five cities — Boston, New York City, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and Pittsburgh — including acquiring new customers and maintaining relationships with current clients.
You’ll need to be comfortable with cold-calling, but the company touts its career development program, as well as opportunities to apply for other positions within the company.
Territory Account Executive at Dell
Pay: Not specified
- Developing sales opportunities with current and new customers
- Delivering feedback to the product group and business operations about customer requirements
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of sales experience, including acquiring new business
- Familiarity with Dell EMC products and services
- Health and wellness program
- Discounts on Dell products
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.