Work From Home
Dell Is Looking for an Experienced Writer to Craft Compelling Copy
Dell Technologies is hiring an experienced copywriter for its Dell Blue marketing communications team.
You will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing and collaborating on Dell campaigns, managing multiple projects simultaneously. You should have at least three years of advertising or interactive agency experience — you’ll need to show your online portfolio.
Benefits include bonus programs, flexible work arrangements and career development opportunities.
Copywriter at Dell
- Collaborating with a team to create marketing campaigns.
- Creating compelling content for social media, print, digital, experiential and scripts.
- Ensuring copy’s tone and style are consistent with brand.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of advertising or interactive agency experience.
- An online portfolio with concept-driven work.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Medical insurance.
- Bonus programs.
- Leave of absence for new parents and caregivers.
- Career development opportunities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.