Work From Home
Dell Technologies Is Hiring a Copywriter in Georgia, New York or Texas
Dell Technologies, a multinational tech company, is seeking a full-time copywriter to work from home from Round Rock, Texas; Georgia; or New York.
In this role, you will implement Dell’s voice and style across various platforms including product-descriptions, site banners and more. You should be very familiar with Dell products, and have strong communication skills.
This position is not an entry-level: You must have at least three years of agency experience. As part of the application process, you must and you must submit an online portfolio with concept-driven work. A bachelor’s degree and project management skills are a plus.
Copywriter for Dell Technologies.
- Writing about consumer and commercial product lines.
- Understanding Dell products.
- Implementing a brand voice and tone for your audiences.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of agency experience in advertising or interactive.
- An online portfolio with concept-driven work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.