Work From Home
A Design Marketplace Is Hiring Seasonal Customer Service Reps in 24 States
Minted, a design marketplace that sources content from global artists for home decor, stationery and more, is hiring seasonal customer care representatives in 24 states. In this role, you will help customers with their orders via phone, email and live chat.
This full-time role is seasonal. It starts on Sept. 30 and ends on Dec. 31. Minted is open seven days a week, and you must be able to work various shifts and schedules.
To qualify, you should have a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience. You should also have at least one year of experience working with customers. You must live in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin.
Seasonal Customer Care Representatives for Minted
- Resolving customer issues via phone, email and live chats.
- Helping customers with questions about Minted products, orders and designs.
- Escalating issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least one year of experience working with customers.
- Experience multitasking within websites and browsers.
- Experience with Mac computers.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.