Work From Home
Digital Curriculum Company Edmentum is Hiring a Customer Support Specialist
Edmentum, a digital curriculum company, is hiring a customer support specialist.
This is a full-time remote position. Pay is not disclosed.
You will be handling inbound and outbound customer interactions, resolving customer issues and documenting and processing customer issues.
You must have at least two years of customer service, tech support or other experience, a high school diploma or GED and verbal and written communication skills.
Customer Support Specialist at Edmentum
- Handling inbound and outbound customer interactions.
- Resolving customer issues.
- Documenting and processing customer issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least 2 years of customer service, tech support or other experience.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.