Work From Home
Digital Health Company Wellth is Hiring a P/T Member Support Specialist
Looking for a part-time entry level job? Wellth, a digital health company, is hiring a part-time member support specialist.
You must be available to work weekdays and weekends between the hours of 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST, and you will earn $18 per hour.
Responsibilities include helping customers via phone, email and text, monitoring member adherence, alerting medical care teams if needed and helping non-adherent members get back on track.
You must have customer service skills, time management skills and familiarity with Android and iOS mobile technology and digital skills.
Benefits for part-time employees include a 401(k) and paid time off.
Part-time member support specialist at Wellth
- Helping customers via phone, email and text.
- Monitoring member adherence and alerting medical care teams if needed.
- Helping non-adherent members get back on track.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service skills.
- Time management skills.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile technology and digital skills.
Benefits at Wellth include:
- A 401(k).
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.