Work From Home
Discover Is Hiring Fraud Customer Service Agents in 4 States ($13.75/Hr)
Become an at-home detective for Discover. The job: entry-level fraud customer service representative. The duties: processing late transactions on fraud status accounts and updating information. You’ll also process zero-dollar fraud loss cases.
You must be based in Ohio, Arizona, Utah or Illinois to qualify for this job. You’ll start this month and will work from 6 p.m. to midnight EST during the week with some weekends, earning $13.75 per hour. Benefits include up to 40 hours off per year, plus access to a fitness center, on-site health clinics, discounted childcare and some shopping discounts.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or a GED, internet access, a quiet workspace and either a phone or a tablet. Benefits include paid time off and discounted child care.
Entry-Level Fraud Customer Service at Discover
- Processing late transactions on fraud status accounts.
- Updating info from merchant receipts.
- Calling customers for transaction verification.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Internet with a minimum of 5 mbps.
- A smartphone or tablet.
- Paid time off of up to 40 hours annually.
- Discounted child care.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.