Work From Home
Do You Have Superior Tech AND Customer Service Skills? Zapier Needs You
You know how big shots sometimes need the most hand holding, especially when it comes to understanding their technology? You’re cool with that.
Then check out this advanced tech support job at Zapier, a workflow automation service.
You’ll need to assist the company’s clients “on our highest-paying plans” as they automate their business, according to the job posting.
The role is available to applicants in the North American Eastern/Central time zones.
Premier Customer Champion at Zapier
- Providing outstanding technical support to highest paying customers via email and chat.
- Troubleshooting problems in the most efficient manner possible, working with the product team to increase the quality of support.
- Researching technical details of supported apps to allow you to suggest them to users for their business workflows.
- Keeping up on industry trends and media opportunities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three to five years of experience in customer support, working with APIs or in the SaaS industry.
- Empathetic, problem-solving, multi-tasking and detail-oriented skills.
- Superior writing aptitude.
- Ability to dedicate at least the next year or two to this position.
- Health insurance, including vision and dental.
- Company-match retirement plan.
- Unlimited vacation policy, and you must take at least two weeks.
- Paid leave of up to 14 weeks for new parents (biological or adopted).
- Two annual company retreats.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.