Work From Home
Do You Speak Tech? Formstack Is Hiring a Customer Support Specialist
Love to learn?
Not just about a company or technology (although that helps, too) but about diverse cultures and backgrounds so you can provide the best customer service possible.
If this sounds like you, Formstack could have the job for you. The company, which produces a form-building app, needs a full-time customer support specialist to act as the its first line of communication with its customers, whether over the phone, on Slack or via email.
You’ll need to be available to work nights, weekends and holidays, but the gig comes with unlimited PTO and paid medical insurance.
Customer Support Specialist at Formstack
- Becoming an expert on Formstack Sync App and Advanced Integration platforms.
- Handling incoming support requests via email, chat and phone.
- Creating and updating collateral for new product releases.
- Sharing customer feedback with product development and sales teams.
- Escalating support tickets.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of customer service experience (experience using Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, Webhooks, API or SSO a plus).
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute.
- Ability to tackle complex issues, with a willingness to learn.
- Time-management skills.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and late shifts.
- Medical insurance with 100% coverage, as well as paid dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Company-matched 401(k).
- Company-issued Macs and software.
- Annual company gathering and company-paid conferences.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.