Work From Home
DoorDash Needs a Creative Problem Solver to Be an Administrative Assistant
DoorDash helps keep the world running on take-out food, and now the company is looking for an administrative assistant to keep the team organized. In this role, you’ll provide support to the vice president of marketing and the senior director of new business verticals. You will report to the president’s executive business partner on the administrative team.
Your responsibilities will include keeping track of the calendar, creating and running team building activities and helping with project management — and you can do it all from the comfort of your home..
Qualified applicants will have at least two years of administrative support experience, project and operational management skills and the ability to provide creative solutions to problems.
DoorDash Administrative Assistant
- Helping with calendar management.
- Creating team building activities.
- Dealing with project management.
- Promoting team culture.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Two years experience in administrative support.
- Project management and operation management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to find creative fixes to problems.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.