Work From Home
Earn $13.50 an Hour Plus Benefits as a Customer Service Rep (6 States)
If you live in Arizona, Idaho, Texas, Iowa, Montana or Oklahoma, you can work from home as a customer service representative for Majorel, a company that “creates amazing customer experiences” for its partners. In this case, that partner is a technology company. You’ll answer questions related to products in an online store, including order status, order changes and order cancelations.
Applicants for this full-time position should have prior customer service experience and be fluent in English written grammar. You’ll receive $13.50 per hour, evening shift differential pay, as well as 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement.
To qualify as an applicant, you just need a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Customer Service Representative at Majorel
- Answering phone calls.
- Assisting with product returns and product changes.
- Helping with order status queries.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience.
- English written grammar fluency.
- An understanding of online shopping.
- Evening shift differential pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.