Work From Home
Earn $14.50/Hour as a Customer Service Representative at BroadPath
BroadPath, a health care BPO company, is hiring a customer service representative. This position is full time and is expected to pay $14.50 an hour after training.
You will be entering provider documentation into a database, reviewing medication and insurance inquiries, and verifying prescription medication.
You must have call center and data entry experience, as well as a general understanding of how to use a computer.
Benefits include a 401(k), health insurance and career advancement opportunities.
Customer Service Representative at BroadPath
- Entering provider documentation accurately into a database.
- Reviewing medication inquiries.
- Reviewing insurance and verifying prescription medication.
- Educating members or pharmacies on plans, eligibility and benefits.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Call center experience.
- Data entry experience.
- An understanding of Microsoft Windows and other systems.
- Access to the company’s medical plan.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.