Work From Home
Floridians, Nordstrom Is Hiring Season Customer Service Reps for Summer
It’s April, and summer is just around the corner.
Nordstrom is hiring seasonal customer care specialists in preparation for the upcoming holiday season. This work-from-home gig is available to Florida residents only — specifically, it’s open to those in Jacksonville, Tampa, Clearwater, Orlando and Bradenton.
As a customer care specialist, you’ll be the voice of Nordstrom, answering questions from shoppers via telephone and live chat. This position requires three weeks of paid training, Monday through Friday. After training, you’ll be given a work schedule, which may include overtime during peak hours.
Seasonal Customer Care Specialist at Nordstrom
Pay: Not Specified
- Becoming “the voice of Nordstrom,” answering phone calls and live chat messages from customers across the U.S.
- Using conflict management skills to resolve customer issues in a composed, professional manner.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have excellent written and telephone communication skills.
- Have basic computer skills, such as understanding computer systems and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Have six months experience in customer service (preferred).
- Medical coverage.
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discount.
- Employee assistance program.
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer here at The Penny Hoarder.