Work From Home
Earn $15/Hour as a Seasonal Customer Service Rep for SupportNinja
Looking for a seasonal job? SupportNinja, an outsourcing company, is hiring a seasonal customer service representative.
This is a full-time remote position paying $15 per hour. Your shifts would be weekdays between the hours of 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST.
Responsibilities include handling enrollment, benefits and claims calls, resolving customer issues and responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and chat.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, customer service experience and verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and bonuses.
Seasonal Healthcare Customer Service Rep at SupportNinja
- Handling enrollment, benefits and claims calls.
- Resolving customer issues.
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and chat.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits at SupportNinja include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Bonus and incentive plans.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.