Work From Home
Earn $15/Hr Plus Commission as a CS Rep for AT&T (IL, SD or WI)
AT&T is hiring a customer service representative to work from home from Illinois, South Dakota or Wisconsin. After a paid at-home training, you will work 40 hours per week between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday and between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. CST on weekends.
In this role, you will help customers with troubleshooting, sales and billing. You will earn at least $15 per hour plus an average of $700 to $1,200 extra in sales commissions each month.
The position also comes with benefits, including medical and dental coverage, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. You will also receive discounts on AT&T products and services.
You should have Internet service with a minium of 18 mb download speed and 12 mb upload speed. AT&T will provide your computer, keyboard and other necessary equipment.
Customer Service Representative at AT&T
- Answering calls from customers and addressing any issues they have.
- Preparing reports and updating customer accounts.
- Selling products and services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A quiet work space.
- A flexible schedule so you can work any day of the week including weekends.
- A calm and positive demeanor.
- Medical and dental coverage.
- 401(k) plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off.
- Discounts on AT&T products and services.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.