Work From Home
Earn $16/Hour Plus Benefits in This Temp to Perm Customer Service Job
Randstad, a recruitment and HR solution company, is hiring a customer service representative. This is a temp to permanent position paying $16 to $16.25 per hour. Your hours will be between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern time.
You will be building rapport and educating members on available options, helping members select the best options and conducting research on each case.
You must have three years of experience, as well as listening skills and basic software skills.
Benefits include a 401(k) and health insurance.
Customer Service Rep at Randstad (Temp to Permanent)
- Building rapport and educating members on available options.
- Helping members select the best options.
- Conducting research on each case.
- Taking requests for care management from patients, physician offices or imaging centers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three years of experience.
- Listening skills.
- Basic software skills.
- Health insurance.
- Incentive and recognition program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.