Work From Home
Earn $16/Hour as a Remote Customer Service Rep for Discover (5 Locations)
Interested in a starting salary of $16 per hour plus benefits like paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k)? You can get all of that as a remote inbound customer service representative for Discover — but you must be a resident of West Valley City, Utah; New Castle, Delaware; Illinois; Phoenix, Arizona; or New Albany, Ohio.
In this role, you will be responding to more than 100 customers daily over the phone and chat, and you will help them with everything from billing to updates to lost or stolen cards.
This full-time work-from-home position starts in July. Shifts are Mondays through Sundays, with weekends as assigned, or Sunday through Thursday. The shift hours are:
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM EST
- 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM EST
- 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST
To qualify, you should have great communication and multi-tasking skills. A high school diploma or GED, along with related work experience, is preferred but not required.
Inbound Customer Service Representative at Discover
- Helping customers over the phone or chat with billing questions, customer updates, processing lost or stolen cards and more.
- Documenting customer inquiries.
- Using a computerized system for troubleshooting.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- At least 20 personal days and seven holidays annually.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.