Work From Home
Earn $16/Hr Helping Patients as a Customer Service Rep in Indianapolis
If you live in Indianapolis and want to help patients who are confused about their medical bills, you can earn $16 per hour with this job.
Aerotek, a global recruiting and staffing agency, is looking for a customer service representative who can handle inbound patient calls. The patients may ask about the cost of a procedure, the reason they haven’t received a refund, the discounts available and more. You’ll receive up to 40 calls daily, each lasting about eight or nine minutes.
To qualify, you must have at least two years of customer service experience. You also must have been employed in the last 90 days.
Remote Customer Service Representative
- Helping patients understand their bills.
- Resolving bill complaints.
- Interpreting explanation of benefits (EOB’s) to patients.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Residence in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Two years of customer service experience.
- Worked in the last three months.
- Indianapolis residency.
- Comfort speaking on the phone while using dual monitors.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.