Work From Home
Earn $17.50/Hour Plus Benefits as a Call Center Specialist for Thriveworks
Thriveworks, a mental health organization, is hiring a call center experience specialist. This is a full-time remote position that pays $17.50 per hour. The call center hours are weekdays from 7 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.; Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
You will be handling about 50 to 60 calls daily, with a 65% first call resolution, and navigating multiple systems, programs and applications.
To be considered, you should have at least one year of health care experience, one year of call center experience and either a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience.
Benefits — which kick in after 30 days — include a 401(k) with 3% company match, health insurance and paid time off.
Call Center Experience Specialist at Thriveworks
- Handling 50 to 60 calls a day with 65% first call resolution.
- Providing a great customer service experience.
- Navigating multiple systems, programs and applications.
- Providing detailed information on Thriveworks services and related inquiries.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of health care experience.
- At least one year of call center experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 401(k) with 3% employer match.
- Paid time off.
- Medical, vision and life insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.