Work From Home
Earn $17.85/Hour Plus Benefits as a Technical Support Rep at KellyConnect
KellyConnect, a contact center outsourcing company, is hiring a technical support representative to work from home from anywhere in the United States.
You will earn a starting pay of $17.85 per hour, but this may increase to $21.45. You must be able to work between 8 a.m. and 1 a.m. EST, working a minimum of 38 hours per week, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.
You will be helping up to five customers simultaneously via phone and chat, and you will be diagnosing and resolving their billing, connectivity and product issues.
Candidates should have a high school diploma or GED, at least six months of customer service experience and high-speed internet.
Benefits include health, life and short-term disability insurance.
Technical Support Representative at KellyConnect
- Helping up to five customers simultaneously via phone and chat.
- Helping with billing, product questions and connectivity issues.
- Diagnosing and resolving issues.
- Navigating customers through various apps.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- High-speed internet.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Short-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.