Work From Home
Earn $17 an Hour Plus Benefits as a Care Coordinator for CareCentrix
CareCentrix, a health care company, is hiring a care coordinator to work from home full time.
The starting pay is $17 per hour plus an incentive bonus opportunity.
You will be providing information to patients, providers and clinical staff; managing requests for services; and collecting nonclinical information. You will escalate issues as needed.
You must have a high school diploma and at least two years of business operations, insurance, quality improvement or health care operations experience.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance. CareCentrix is also offering a 401(k), paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
Care Coordinator at CareCentrix
- Providing information to patients, providers and clinical staff.
- Managing requests for services.
- Collecting and verifying nonclinical information and escalating issues when needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- At least two years of business operations, insurance, quality improvement or health care operations experience.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401 (k).
- Paid parental leave.
- Professional skills training.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.