Work From Home
Earn $17/Hour as a Cheerful Entry Level Travel Architect for Cranky Concierge
Are you cheerful? Then you may be a perfect travel architect at Cranky Concierge, a travel service.
This is a full-time position starting at $17 per hour. Your shifts will be weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Responsibilities include searching for and booking air travel for clients, arranging hotels, car rentals transfers and more as well as preparing flight updates and helping clients when anything goes wrong, ie. missed connections, cancellations — you name it.
You must have a computer, phone and reliable internet. The ideal candidate can start as quickly as possible.
Travel Architect at Cranky Concierge
- Searching for and booking air travel for clients.
- Arranging hotels, car rentals, transfers and more.
- Preparing flight updates and helping when anything goes wrong.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A computer, phone and reliable Internet.
- Ability to start as quickly as possible.
- A clean background.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.