Work From Home
Earn $17/Hour as a Data Entry Associate for Episource (Benefits Included)
Episource, a health care solutions company, is hiring a data entry associate. This is a full-time remote position paying $17 per hour.
You will be responsible for entering health care diagnosis data to improve accurate claim submissions; spotting issues and bringing them to the attention of the manager; and problem-solving.
You must have a high school diploma and at least one year of experience in data entry and data management. You should also have a high-speed internet connection and the ability to type 60 words per minute.
Benefits include health, vision, dental and voluntary life insurance, a 401(k) contribution and recognition programs.
Data Entry Associate at Episource
- Entering health care diagnosis data to improve accurate claim submissions.
- Spotting issues and bringing them to the attention of the manager.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- At least one year of experience in data entry and data management.
- A high-speed internet connection.
- The ability to type 60 words per minute.
- 401(k) contribution.
- Health, vision, dental and voluntary life insurance.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.