Work From Home
Earn $18-$24 as an Entry-Level Call Center Rep for Tandem Diabetes Care
Tandem Diabetes Care is hiring a remote call center representative.
You will earn between $18 and $24.15 depending on your location and your shift.
Responsibilities include responding to customer calls and troubleshooting issues. You will also be identifying potential health and safety issues with products.
You must have a high school diploma. One year of customer service experience is preferred but not required.
Benefits include health, vision and dental insurance, along with a 401(k).
Remote Call Center Representative at Tandem Diabetes Care
- Responding to customer inbound calls.
- Troubleshooting customer questions.
- Identifying potential health and safety issues with products.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- One year of customer service experience is preferred.
- The ability to read and follow flow diagrams.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- A 401(k).
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.