Work From Home
Earn $18.50/Hr Plus Bonuses, Benefits as a Customer Care Rep for Realtor.com
Work from home or in the Realtor.com’s Scottsdale, Arizona, office as a customer care representative. This position is full-time, paying $18.50 hourly plus up to $400 in bonuses monthly based on performance. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plus holidays and vacation pay.
To qualify, you should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, in addition to two years of customer experience. You will be on the phone for most of your shift, responding to billing, product and service issues. You should stay upbeat and professional while updating the customers and the database.
You must be able to type a minimum of 35 to 40 words per minute, and you must already have a working knowledge of Gmail, Salesforce or another CRM platform, G Suite, MS Office Suite, Instant Messenger and Chrome.
The first four weeks of this position will be training during the week from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Then, you will be working 40 hours between Mondays and Saturdays, with your shifts falling between the hours of 6 a.m. and 6:15 p.m.
Customer Care Representative at Realtor.com
- Responding to customer calls regarding product, billing and service issues.
- Updating customer information in the database.
- Working with the internal team to stay updated with products and company policies.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Two years of customer service experience preferred.
- Minimum 35 WPM typing speed.
- Knowledge of Gmail, Salesforce or CRM platform, G Suite, MS Office Suite, Instant Messenger and Chrome.
- Mental, dental and vision insurance.
- Vacation and holidays.
- Eligible for a $400 monthly bonus.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.