Work From Home
Earn $18/Hr as a Customer Service Rep for a Background Screening Company
First Advantage, a comprehensive background screening company, needs an experienced customer service representative. The remote job is open to candidates across the U.S.
In this contract-to-hire role, you’ll help customers with any issues related to First Advantage services, ranging from tech inquiries to database questions. You will document your troubleshooting steps, and you may collaborate with internal experts to resolve the problems.
Qualified applicants should have a high school diploma or a GED, but a college degree is preferred. It’s even better if you are bilingual or have Spanish language skills. You should also have one year of experience in a customer-facing role, along with three years of experience in a call center environment.
Your schedule will be flexible, and you can choose your hours between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST. You will earn $18 per hour.
Customer Service Representative for First Advantage.
- Helping customers with application, tech and business questions.
- Resolving support issues for databases and applications supported by First Advantage services.
- Documenting troubleshooting and work with internal experts to resolve issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED (college degree preferred).
- At least one year experience in a customer-facing role (preferred).
- At least three years experience in a call center environment (preferred).
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.