Work From Home
Earn $19/Hour Plus Benefits Working 2nd Shift for Rackspace Technology
Rackspace Technology, a cloud computing company, is hiring a support technician to work the second shift remotely. You must live in Texas, and your hours will be 3 p.m. to midnight. The anticipated starting wage is $17.31 per hour plus a shift differential of $1.73 per hour.
You will be providing technical and nontechnical support to customers over chat and phone through support tickets. When necessary, you will escalate tickets.
You must have a high school diploma and be able to multitask.
Benefits include health insurance, a paid sabbatical and paid time off for volunteer work.
Support Technician at Rackspace Technology
- Providing technical and nontechnical support to customers over chat and phone through support tickets.
- Adhering to company security policies and procedures.
- Escalating tickets as necessary.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma.
- The ability to multitask.
- Customer service skills.
- Health insurance.
- A paid sabbatical.
- Paid time off for volunteer work.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.