Work From Home
Earn $20/Hr — Plus Bonuses — as a CS Rep for Chanel via VIPdesk Connect
Customer service solutions provider VIPdesk Connect is hiring luxury lovers to work as customer service representatives for Chanel. In this role, you will assist customers via phone, email and chat. You should understand Chanel’s line of products, and be able to make helpful suggestions for customers.
Qualified applicants should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with at least three years of customer service experience and contact center experience.You’ll be working from home, so you need Internet connection, a USB headset and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies (you can test to see if your computer meets the requirements).
The job is only open to candidates in Arkansas, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia or Wisconsin..
Prior to starting, you will be required to attend a remote training for three weeks on weekdays starting on or around March 9 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. Pay is $20 per hour, plus bonuses.
Seasonal Client Experience Representative at VIP Desk
- Helping customers via all communication channels.
- Serving as brand ambassador and conveying the features and benefits of products to customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least three years of customer service experience.
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft products and cloud technologies.
- Fantastic listening, written and communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelancer.