Work From Home
Earn $23/Hour as a Seasonal Graphic Design Production Assistant in New York
Uncommon Goods, a company that connects artists with shoppers, is hiring a New York-based graphic design production assistant. The seasonal position is part-time to start but will increase to full-time during the holiday season. Hours are flexible after a one-day training.
You will earn $23 an hour, and you will also receive a 40% discount on all Uncommon Goods products.
Qualified applicants must be comfortable with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and should have a strong understanding of Google Docs and Dropbox. You should also be able to work on your own computer in a quiet location.
Your job will consist primarily of placing art, custom text and images into digital art templates. You will make revisions based on customer feedback, and submit digital files to the customer service team. You may have other assigned duties.
When applying, you will need to present your resume, a cover letter and a portfolio with work demonstrating your use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
Seasonal Graphic Design Production Assistant at Uncommon Goods
- Placing art, text and images into templates based on customer specifications.
- Organizing digital files to ship to customers.
- Following specific guidelines to execute print and digital specs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to work in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with Google Docs and Dropbox.
- The ability to commit to a weekly work schedule.
- A quiet location with minimal disruptions.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.