Work From Home
Earn $37,500 Plus Benefits as a Technical Support Rep for Porkbun
Porkbun, a delicious-sounding domain name registrar, is hiring a technical support representative. You may be based anywhere in the United States, and your working hours will be weekends plus three weekdays. The position pays $37,500 per year plus benefits.
Responsibilities include diagnosing technical issues and helping customers.
You must have at least one year of tech support experience, as well as problem-solving skills and the ability to write using a professional tone.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, plus an IRA plan with company match.
Technical Support Representative at Porkbun
- Diagnosing technical issues.
- Helping customers.
- Learning new techniques.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to write with a professional tone.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- At least one year of tech support experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- IRA plan with company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Ways Retirees Can Work From Home and Make Extra Cash
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.