Work From Home
Earn up to $39K/Year With This Entry-Level Job at The Princeton Review
Are you a recent college grad who’d prefer to remain in the world of higher ed? You could work from home as an operations coordinator for The Princeton Review.
The role, which requires a bachelor’s degree and enthusiastic demeanor, pays $30,000 to $39,000 plus benefits. It’s available anywhere in the U.S. except Arkansas, Hawaii, Idaho, Mississippi, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota or Wyoming.
You will be assigning teachers, tutors and proctors to courses and tutorials as well as posting product updates, course and tutorial details.
Benefits include health insurance, a flex spending account and a 401(k) with company match.
Operations Coordinator at The Princeton Review
- Assigning teachers, tutors and proctors to courses and tutorials.
- Posting product updates, course and tutorial details and retraining info.
- Responding to requests and questions from enrolled students and their parents via phone and email.
- Tracking customer interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Enthusiastic demeanor.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Modern tech fluency.
- Experience in education and/or customer service is a plus.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flex spending accounts.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Life and disability insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.