Work From Home
Earn at Least $19/Hour Plus Benefits In This Job at a Virtual School
Pearson, a virtual school, is hiring a lead nurture specialist. This is a full-time remote position expected to pay at least $19.23 per hour plus benefits.
Your responsibilities would include handling inbound and outbound calls; helping families with program inquiries and registration; and educating and supporting families interested in Pearson’s online program.
You must have at least one year of sales experience, plus the ability to work until 11 p.m. EST plus weekends. Professional phone etiquette is also necessary.
Benefits include health, vision and dental insurance, along with a 401(k) and stock options.
Lead Nurture Specialist at Pearson
- Handling inbound and outbound calls.
- Helping families with program inquiries and registration.
- Educating and supporting families interested in Pearson’s online program.
- Understanding different state enrollment requirements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Ability to work until 11 p.m. EST plus weekends.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan.
- Stock options.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.