Work From Home
Earn Benefits as an Online Admissions Rep for Galen College of Nursing
HCA Healthcare is hiring an online admissions representative for its Galen College of Nursing. You may work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Your responsibilities include communicating with prospective students via phone, email and text. You will also be following up with prospective students, as well as guiding students through the online campus enrollment process.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. You must also have customer service skills.
Benefits include tuition reimbursement, paid personal leave and a 401(k) with company match.
Online Admissions Representative at Galen College of Nursing
- Communicating with prospective students via phone, email and text.
- Following up with prospective students.
- Guiding students through the online campus enrollment process.
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase enrollment.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Customer service skills.
- The ability to work some weekends and evenings.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid personal leave.
- 401(k) with annual match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.