Work From Home
Earn Travel Benefits and up to $20/Hour as a World Cruise Reservation Agent
Like to travel? Then this job may be perfect for you.
Holland America, a cruise line, is hiring a world cruise reservation agent. This is a full-time remote position for anyone in the United States. The base hourly range is expected to be about $15-$20 depending on your qualifications and location.
You will be responsible for helping with sales and customer service, doing administrative adjustments to bookings and answering reservation overflow calls.
You must have written and verbal communication skills, sales ability and an understanding of Excel, Word and Outlook.
Benefits include cruise and travel benefits, health insurance and a 401(k).
World Cruise Reservation Agent at Holland America
- Helping with sales and customer service.
- Doing administrative adjustments to bookings, including applying or denying coupons.
- Answering reservation overflow calls.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales ability.
- Understanding of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Health benefits.
- Cruise and travel benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.