Work From Home
Earn up to $16/Hour Working Nights and Weekends for Cranky Concierge
Don’t be cranky if you want to work at Cranky Concierge. The travel company is hiring a weekend and overnight on-duty concierge.
Shifts are either midnight to 7 a.m. or 5 p.m. to midnight Pacific time primarily on the weekends and holidays but with the possibility to fill in when needed on weekdays, too. Cranky Concierge is seeking someone who can take two or three shifts per week.
The salary is expected to be $14 to $16 per hour.
Responsibilities include answering questions and helping travelers who are stuck overnight; finding flight options for cancellations and missed flights; and preparing and sending flight updates.
Applicants must be reliable, have good knowledge of airline networks, and be accurate and speedy.
Weekend and Overnight On-Duty Concierge at Cranky Concierge
- Answering questions and helping travelers stuck overnight.
- Finding flight options for cancellations and missed flights.
- Preparing and sending flight updates.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Good knowledge of airline networks.
- Accuracy and speed.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.