Work From Home
Earn up to $18/Hour as an Entry-Level Customer Service Rep at SelectQuote
SelectQuote, an insurance comparison company, is hiring a customer service representative. This is a full-time job paying $15 to $18 per hour plus benefits.
Responsibilities include managing cases via the Contact Management System; answering client questions via phone; and sorting and processing mail.
You must have a property and casualty license (or the willingness to obtain one), a high energy level and a familiarity with computers.
Benefits include medical, dental, long-term disability, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) with company match; an employee stock purchase program; and tuition reimbursement.
Customer Service Representative at SelectQuote
- Using the Contact Management System to manage cases.
- Answering clients’ questions about their policies.
- Sorting and processing mail.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A property and casualty license (or the willingness to obtain one).
- A high energy level.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Medical, dental, long-term disability, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Employee stock purchase program.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.