Work From Home
Earn up to $18/Hour as an Experienced Customer Service Rep at Savista
Savista, a health care revenue company, is hiring a customer service representative.
This is a full-time role that’s expected to pay between $11.44 and $17.98 an hour depending on your location and skills. You must be available to work between 10 a.m. and 9 p.m. EST.
You will be negotiating payment plans with customers via inbound and outbound calls; meeting or exceeding performance objectives; and maintaining a 96% quality score.
You’ll need a high school diploma or GED; at least one year of experience in debt collections or business-to-consumer sales; and at least six months of experience in a high-volume call role.
Customer Service Representative at Savista
- Negotiating payment plans with customers via inbound and outbound calls.
- Meeting or exceeding performance objectives.
- Maintaining a 96% quality score.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of experience in debt collections or business-to-consumer sales.
- At least six months of experience in a high-volume call role.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.