Work From Home
Earn up to $19/Hour as an Administrative Assistant at PETA
If you love animals and want to join the force to support animal rights, you can apply to work as an administrative assistant at PETA.
You will be working full time from home and earning between $15.45 and $19.10 per hour.
Responsibilities include preparing financial records and reports; paying invoices, completing credit card reports and making travel arrangements; and helping with contract administration.
You must have a college degree or equivalent professional experience, an understanding of Microsoft Office and knowledge of animal rights issues.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; holiday leave, sick leave and paid vacation time; and a 401(k).
Administrative Assistant at PETA
- Preparing financial records and reports.
- Paying invoices, completing credit card reports and making travel arrangements.
- Helping with contract administration.
- Scheduling board meetings and drafting meeting agendas.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A college degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of animal rights issues.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Holiday leave, sick leave and paid vacation time.
- A 401(k).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.