Work From Home
Earn Up To $20/Hour as an Accounts Payable Coordinator for Ferguson
Ferguson, a plumbing supply company, is hiring an accounts payable coordinator. The expected pay rate is between $15 and $20 per hour.
While you don’t need to know much about plumbing, you do need to understand numbers. You’ll be responsible for making sure invoices and other documents are accurate, identifying accounting documents and billing customers.
You must have an understanding of accounting concepts, experience with inventory cycle count or receiving and shipping discrepancy resolution and data entry and 10-key skills.
Benefits include health insurance, retirement savings with company match and paid leave.
Accounts Payable Coordinator at Ferguson
- Making sure invoices and other documents are accurate
- Identifying accounting document types
- Billing customers
Applicants for this position must have:
- An understanding of accounting concepts
- Experience with inventory cycle count or receiving and shipping discrepancy resolution
- Data entry and 10-key skills
Benefits at Ferguson include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement savings with company match
- Paid leave
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.