Work From Home
Earn Up To $20/Hour Plus Benefits as an Entry Level Data Entry Specialist
Dynatron Software, a price optimization company, is hiring a data entry specialist.
This is a full-time remote job paying $18 to $20 per hour plus benefits.
Responsibilities include reviewing and translation information, making customer calls and doing other assigned duties and projects.
One year of data entry experience or other experience is preferred. You must have reading comprehension skills plus the ability to learn new software applications.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, stock options, nine paid holidays and 15 days of paid time off.
Data Entry Specialist at Dynatron Software
- Reviewing and translating information.
- Making customer calls.
- Other assigned duties and projects.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of data entry experience or other experience preferred.
- Reading comprehension skills.
- The ability to learn new software applications.
Benefits at Dynatron Software include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Stock options.
- 9 paid holidays plus 15 days of PTO.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.