Work From Home
Earn up to $22/Hour as a Customer Care Rep for an Orthopedic Bracing Company
Breg, an orthopedic bracing company, is hiring a customer care representative. This is a full-time remote position from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PDT that pays between $16.05 and $21.73 per hour.
You will be responsible for receiving, recording and entering phone, fax, email and snail mail orders. You will use your product training knowledge to offer solutions, and you will be expected to increase revenue via suggesting solutions.
You must have a high school diploma or its equivalent, and preferably at least one year of experience in a high-volume call center. You should be proficient with computers.
Benefits include PTO, plus medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans.
Customer Care Representative at Breg
- Receiving, recording and entering phone, fax, email and snail mail orders.
- Using product training knowledge to offer solutions.
- Increasing revenue via suggestive solutions and selling products and accessories.
- Recording customer feedback.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- At least one year of experience in a high-volume call center is preferred.
- Computer proficiency.
Benefits at Breg include:
- Medical, dental and vision plans.
- Life insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.