Work From Home
Earn up to $26/Hour as a Customer Service Specialist at Assurant
Assurant, a credit-related insurance company, is hiring a customer service specialist. This is a full-time remote job expected to pay between $16 and $26 per hour. The work shift will typically be eight hours per day between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. CST.
You will be responsible for answering customer questions related to vehicle protection products, navigating multiple systems, claims auditing, processing claim payments and responding to inbound and outbound emails.
You must have a high school diploma or GED; at least one year of experience in an office, call center or customer contact environment; and great written and verbal skills.
Benefits include medical benefits on the first day, a 401(k) and family-friendly perks.
Customer Service Specialist at Assurant
- Answering customer questions.
- Navigating multiple systems.
- Claims auditing, processing claim payments and responding to inbound and outbound emails.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of experience in an office, call center or customer contact environment.
- Great written and verbal skills.
Benefits at Assurant include:
- Medical insurance.
- Family-friendly benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.