Work From Home
Earn up to $26/Hour Plus Benefits as a Customer Advocate for Paycor
Paycor, an HR software company, is hiring a customer advocate.
This is a full-time remote position expected to pay $16 to $25 per hour. You would also be eligible for a performance-based annual bonus or commission.
Responsibilities include troubleshooting time-sensitive customer issues, educating and counseling customers, and identifying actions needed to correct issues as they arise.
You must have a bachelor’s degree or four years of business experience; at least a year of phone-based support experience; and at least one year of multi-channel customer service experience.
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match, paid time off and three medical plan options.
Customer Advocate at Paycor
- Troubleshooting time-sensitive customer issues.
- Educating and counseling customers.
- Identifying actions needed to correct issues as they arise.
- Document and manage cases
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or four years of business experience.
- At least one year of phone support experience.
- At least one year of multi-channel customer service experience.
- Familiarity with HCM software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Benefits at Paycor include:
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off plus 10 paid holidays.
- Three medical plan options.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.