Work From Home
Earn up to $27/Hour as a Payroll Customer Care Advocate at Gusto
Gusto, a payroll customer care company, is hiring a payroll customer care advocate.
This is a full-time job expected to pay between $22 and $27 per hour.
You will be helping customers throughout the resolution process, working with other advocates and collaborating within the company.
You must have at least two years of experience within the call center, retail or hospitality space. You also should have a collaborative approach and some technical ability.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, virtual classes and various stipends.
Payroll Customer Care Advocate at Gusto
- Helping customers from the start to the finish of their resolution process.
- Working with other advocates and collaborating within the company.
- Meeting quality and productivity standards.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience within the call center, retail or hospitality space.
- A collaborative approach.
- Technical ability.
- Virtual classes.
- Internet, phone and wellness stipends.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.