Work From Home
Earn up to $28 as a Temporary Entry Level Data Entry Clerk at Robert Half
If you’re looking for a little extra cash for a job you can do at home, look no further. Robert Half, a staffing services company, is hiring a temporary data entry clerk.
Earn $24-$28 working from home.
Responsibilities include reviewing completed work for content errors, verifying and deleting unnecessary data and entering information into spreadsheets.
You must have computer experience, an understanding of Microsoft Excel and a comprehensive knowledge of computer data entry.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life insurance, plus a 401(k).
Data Entry Clerk at Robert Half
- Reviewing completed work for content errors.
- Verifying and deleting unnecessary data.
- Entering information into spreadsheets.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Computer experience.
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- A comprehensive knowledge of computer data entry.
Benefits at Robert Half include:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.