Work From Home
Earn up to $40K a Year as an Experienced Customer Service Rep for CBRE
CBRE, a real estate company, is hiring a customer service representative. This is a full-time remote position expected to pay about $30,000 to $40,000 annually.
You will be responding to customer inquiries via phone, chat, email and online requests. The customer service rep will generate service request work orders and will contact customers for additional information when necessary.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, at least two years of related experience and the ability to calculate simple figures.
Customer Service Representative at CBRE
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, chat, email and online requests.
- Generating service request work orders.
- Contacting customers for additional information.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of related experience.
- Ability to calculate simple figures.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 6 Ways to Land a Job With Little-to-No Experience
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.