Work From Home
Earn up to $47K Plus Benefits as a Customer Service Rep for Liberty Mutual
Liberty Mutual is hiring a customer service representative.
This is a remote position, and your hours will be weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST. The insurance agency’s greatest need is for candidates in Eastern and Central time zones. The position is available to anyone in the United States except for those living in California, Hawaii or Illinois. The salary is expected to be between $45,300 and $47,400.
You will be serving as the primary contact for support and service of commercial audits, and you will be answering questions and concerns from policyholders, agents and business partners.
You should have a business background with an understanding of basic commercial policies, along with great written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Health, dental and vision insurance are some of the benefits. A pension plan and a 401(k) with company match are also included.
Customer Service Representative at Liberty Mutual
- Serving as the primary contact for support and service of commercial audits.
- Answering questions and concerns from policyholders, agents and business partners.
- Collecting, sending and routing forms and documentation necessary to assist customer requests.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A business background with an understanding of basic commercial policies.
- Great written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- A pension plan.
- A 401(k) with company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.