Work From Home
Earn up to $50K Plus Benefits as a Client Success Coordinator at Anderson
Anderson, a planning and consulting firm, is hiring a client success coordinator. This is a remote position that’s available for anyone living anywhere in the United States except New York, and the expected salary is $45,000 to $50,000 annually.
You will be answering client questions and coordinating their needs, and speaking with at least 15 clients daily over the phone.
You must have at least three years of customer service experience, accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work with technology and word processing systems.
Benefits include health, dental, vision and disability insurance, a 401(k) and paid time off.
Client Success Coordinator at Anderson
- Coordinating client needs.
- Answering client questions.
- Speaking with at least 15 clients per day over the phone.
- Developing a knowledge base in topics such as asset protection and estate planning.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of customer service experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to work with technology and word processing systems.
- Health, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- Paid time off and holiday time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.