Work From Home
Earn up to $51K Plus Benefits as a Claims Contact Center Rep at Transamerica
Transamerica, an insurance company, is hiring a claims contact center rep. This is a full-time remote position expected to pay between $31,500 and $50,500 annually.
Responsibilities include answering customer calls regarding retirement and annuity investment products, providing personalized service and researching information using multiple systems.
You must have an associate degree in a business field or equivalent experience; one year of call center, customer service or financial services experience; and proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
Benefits include a pension, 401(k) with company match, and medical, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Claims Contact Center Rep at Transamerica
- Answering customer calls regarding retirement and annuity investment products.
- Providing personalized service.
- Researching information using multiple systems.
- Maintaining a basic understanding of products, procedures and systems.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An associate degree in a business field or equivalent experience.
- One year of call center or customer service experience, or financial services industry experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
Benefits at Transamerica include:
- A pension.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.